Humma 35T Lift and CarryMay 23, 2016
The Humma 35T pick and carry crane has been an enormous addition to West Cranes & Access Hires’s crane fleet. Designed and built right here in Australia, it offers many outstanding attributes that many pick and carry cranes do not. Its adjustable airbag suspension system and vibration-insolated cabin allows for a smooth travelling speed of up to 90km. The fully powered four-section boom to 20.5m enables a hook weight of 19 metres which is accompanied with a custom made Rhino hook carrying a maximum load of 20T.
The dual counterweight system enables the crane to be road registered and driven from site to site. With the additional extra of a removable 3T counterweight the crane as evolved into an even more powerful and stable lifter, perfect for long term contracts. The Humma 35T is the first and still the only lift and carry crane of its type throughout Victoria.
- A unique 4 camera colour cctv system. The system incorporates a rear and two side cameras plus a winch mounted camera that can all be viewed at once on the one screen. This gives the operator full 360 degree vision at one time. This enables the operator to reverse and operate the crane safely with full awareness of his surrounding area.
- Separate roof mounted air conditioning and in dash heating systems.
- Driver and passenger air seats.
- Digital gauge display with onscreen engine diagnostics.
- Side by side seating in cabin with operator position sound levels at 60.9 db(A) at low idle and 77db(A) at high idle.
- Digital display incroporating engine and transmission diagnostics. Separate to LMI.